fredag den 3. august 2012

What in the world...

What in the world will I do when the Olympics are over? I love it. Sport 24/7. Who would have thought I loved it? I cannot help being drawn to it. The tremendous sport-sly effort is appealing

Anyway, it is Friday night and I'm for once not out on the town which is quite unusual:
- I have to save my energy
- I have to save my finances
- Tomorrow morning I will get up early and paint my fathers summerhouse
- I am afraid that if I drink alcohol then I will also smoke
(I have quit smoking since I was sick, all though I have slipped, tripped and smoked twice)

And also I have been almost afraid of being home alone on a Friday evening. Tonight was the night I could test it. And is it all that bad? No siree, not at all. It is a nice change. Is it as cheap as I had expected? No, siree, not at all. I bought a book (250 kr), sushi (116 kr) and a painting from nuax (xxx kr) so now I'm fleeced again. Sigh.

Anyway, life is good and I am glad I staid at home. I am also glad that I am not smoking. It actually feels easier to breathe. I miss my boyfriend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar