My weekend was nice!
Friday after work I met with Stefano and we rocked Märkbar (a nice bar on Vesterbro in Copenhagen) and then went to Henrik and Helenas party (also on Vestebro) and it was a very nice party.
Saturday I was very hungover at first but went to my dad's place and has such a nice day with him. First we had the take away from the indian place at the central station and then we chilled for a while. We had a half an hour nap and then we saw Formel 1 on the telly. Then his friend Arne came over and we saw a handball match. Then daddy made dinner and I left after eating. It was very nice and relaxing.
Today I went to my friend Nuax and painted together with Helena. I was actually feeling a bit down but as always I felt really good afterwards. I swear to god it is a great therapy.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar