lørdag den 2. oktober 2010

Ouch!

Ouch!
I fell last nite. Out of a window on the ground floor. My friend had set up such a nice table outside in "gården" with candles and blankets and such. We couldn't use the kitchen stairs to get down there so my friend had place a chair under the window which was around 1 ½ meter from the ground.

It went smooth when we went down there, but when I should crawl back in again.. I hesitated for just a second to long and then when I placed the weight on the chairs armrest again it tipped the balance.

So the chair rambled and I fell down and backwards! First I landed on my butt on the table and then I continued down on the seat of the bench and almost fell to the ground haha.

I was scared shitless and was shaking all over. It flippin' hurt! Haha and I thought I had broken my butt.. I have bruised my butt, my elbow, my inner thigh and my knee and a litle bit my hand. Well and my pride of course! But we laughed and laughed afterwards and it was a nice evening in nice company with nice music. For example this new band called Band of horses.

Now Troldspejlet started on the tv. So I have to go :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar