Kun på engelsk:
So after days with a tooth ache I finally had my dentist appointment Friday morning. They ended up pulling out my tooth and now I have had days with pain. The pain just wont go away and my breath can kill mankind. My breath is smelling so bad. Now a friend asked me if it is infected as it might explain the continues of the pain and the bad breath. I guess I will call the dentist tomorrow. I am so tired of the pain. I am tired because it hurts and because it takes up so much space and energy. And I am tired of talking about it and I'm afraid to annoy the people around me because I keep complaining. I consider staying home from work tomorrow because of the pain. The pain makes it hard to concentrate and it really impacts my level of tolerance.
I'll call the dentist at 7.55 am tomorrow. I know they are fully booked this week, but I really hope they can see me.
This is disgusting. Do not continue reading if you cannot cope with it:
I think the wound IS infected cuz it tastes really bad too and I think I might be swallowing the puss from the wound. Now that is fucking gross. Mmmm betændelse. Lækkert.
søndag den 7. marts 2010
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar